- "Is Globalization Undermining the Welfare State? The Evolution of the Welfare State in Developed Capitalist Countries"
- "The Scorecard on Development: 25 Years of Diminished Progress"
- "Economic Efficiency versus Social Equality? The U.S. Liberal Model versus The European Social Model"
- "Is the United States a Good Model for Reducing Social Exclusion in Europe?"
- "Labor Markets and Economic Inequality in the United States Since the End of the 1970s"
CEPR Contributes to Book
John Schmitt, Dean Baker, Mark Weisbrot, David Rosnick, and Ben Zipperer contributed CEPR publications to a new book, "Neoliberalism, Globalization and Inequalities: Consequences for Health and Quality of Life". Chapter titles include: