US News and World Report, October 20, 2017
Joseph E. Stiglitz, Dean Baker and Arjun Jayadev
Project Syndicate, October 17, 2017
The Hill, October 17, 2017
Truthout, October 16, 2017
October 9, 2017
October 2017, Cherrie Bucknor and Dean Baker
October 2017, David Rosnick, Mark Weisbrot, and Jacob Wilson
October 2017, Lara Merling and Jake Johnston
Bloomberg, October 19, 2017
MarketPlace, October 16, 2017
HealthcareDIVE, October 16, 2017
Al Jazeera English, October 13, 2017
Vox, October 11, 2017
Blog postings by CEPR staff and updates on the latest briefings and activities at the Center for Economic and Policy Research.
- A Warning for Trump: Warsh and Taylor Would Stunt Our Chance at Full Recovery, Especially for Those Who Are Less Educated
- Demographic Trends in Healthcare Have Led to a More Diverse Workforce
- The Dollar Does Matter for Trade
- Employment Falls for the First Time in Seven Years
Beat the Press is Dean Baker's commentary on economic reporting. Dean Baker is co-director of the Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- I Am Out of Here
- Study Finds that Reversing NAFTA Would Lead to Gains In Productivity for All Three Countries
- Democrats Used to Be the Party of Slavery: Doug Schoen Pushes the Case for Keeping the Democratic Party Allied with Wall Street
Mark Weisbrot’s blog on economic and political trends in a multi-polar world.
- Venezuela Needs Honest Mediation, Not OAS Intervention
- A Prime Minister Appeals to His Colleagues in the OAS; It’s “Off-Message” for the Media
- Curb Your Enthusiasm: Macron is Just the Beginning of a New Fight for France and Europe
- Venezuela and Selective Targeting
Relief and Reconstruction Watch is a blog that tracks multinational aid efforts in Haiti with an eye towards ensuring they are oriented towards the needs of the Haitian people.
- Haiti, Irma, Climate Change, and Priorities
- The UN’s Legacy in Haiti: Stability, but for Whom?
- Did Trump Take a Page Out of Haiti’s Presidential Playbook?
Social, political and economic analysis of the Western Hemisphere.
- How Venezuela Ended Up Becoming an “Extraordinary Security Threat” and Got Sanctioned For It
- Puerto Rico’s Oversight Board: The Grinch who Stole Christmas and Came Back for More
- Mexican Elections and Morena’s Challenge
CEPR's analysis of government economic data releases (CPI, Jobs, GDP, etc.).
Graphic representations of data by CEPR researchers on important economic issues.
Compare home ownership vs. rental costs and convert federal budget numbers into per capita or percentage totals.