The Hankyoreh, November 18, 2018
The Hill, November 17, 2018
The Guardian, November 15, 2018
Common Dreams, November 10, 2018
November 9, 2018, Eileen Appelbaum
Voluntary Part-Time Employment and the Affordable Care Act: What Do Workers Do With Their Extra Time?
Hannah Archambault and Dean Baker, October 2018
October 2018, Dean Baker
September 13, 2018, Eileen Appelbaum
Washington Post, November 18, 2018
ABC News, November 17, 2018
CNBC, November 13, 2018
The Real News, November 09, 2018
New York Magazine, November 06, 2018
Blog postings by CEPR staff and updates on the latest briefings and activities at the Center for Economic and Policy Research.
- Labor Market Policy Research Reports, November 2018
- How Goldman Sachs Still Holds Sway at SEC
- Building An Agency Tracker to Monitor Government Appointments
- Want Transparent Government? Answer These Questions
Beat the Press is Dean Baker's commentary on economic reporting. Dean Baker is senior economist at the Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Maybe the Best Way to Help Left Behind Regions Is to Stop Having Policies that Give All the Money to Rich Regions
- Robert Samuelson Is Denying Inequality, Again
- NYT Understates Income in China by a Third
Social, political and economic analysis of the Western Hemisphere.
- One Year after Hurricane Maria, Employment in Puerto Rico is Down by 26,000
- Lawfare Comes to Ecuador
- Venezuela: Response to Trolls
Relief and Reconstruction Watch is a blog that tracks multinational aid efforts in Haiti with an eye towards ensuring they are oriented towards the needs of the Haitian people.
- Petrocaribe Protests: What You Need to Know Before October 17
- Own Goal: Fuel Price Increase Generates Crisis in Haiti
- Meet the New Haitian Military ― it’s Starting to Look a Lot Like the Old One
Mark Weisbrot’s blog on economic and political trends in a multi-polar world.
- Venezuela Needs Honest Mediation, Not OAS Intervention
- A Prime Minister Appeals to His Colleagues in the OAS; It’s “Off-Message” for the Media
- Curb Your Enthusiasm: Macron is Just the Beginning of a New Fight for France and Europe
- Venezuela and Selective Targeting
CEPR's analysis of government economic data releases (CPI, Jobs, GDP, etc.).
Graphic representations of data by CEPR researchers on important economic issues.
Compare home ownership vs. rental costs and convert federal budget numbers into per capita or percentage totals.