· reportEuropeGrowthWorkersWorld Employment Regulation and French Unemployment: Were the French Students Right After All?
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEuropeWorkersWorld French Labor Law Reform Not Supported By Economic Evidence
Mark Weisbrot / 03/31/2006 12:00am
· reportEuropeGlobalization and TradeGovernment Scorecard on Development: 25 Years of Diminished Progress
· reportEnvironmentEuropeGlobalization and TradeGovernmentWorld Four Economic Issues That Environmentalists Should Care About
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEuropeWorld Spanish Voters Throw Out Pro-War Party
Mark Weisbrot / 03/16/2004 12:00am
· reportEuropeGlobalization and TradeGrowthWorld Labor Market Protections and Unemployment: Does the IMF Have a Case?
· reportEuropeGrowth George W. Bush's America vs. "Old Europe" on Jobs
Alan Barber / May 01, 2003
· reportEuropeGrowthUnionsWorld Labor Market Institutions and Unemployment: A Critical Analysis of Cross-Country Evidence
· reportEuropeWorkersWorld Give Me a Break: The Extent of Paid Holidays and Vacation
CEPR / September 22, 2002
· reportEuropeGrowth Alan Greenspan and the ECB: Different Policies, Different Results
Alan Barber / February 22, 2002