· Op-Ed/CommentaryGlobalization and TradeInternational Monetary Fund Are We Better Off Getting Advice from the IMF than a Drunk in the Street?
Dean Baker / June 27, 2010
· Op-Ed/CommentaryGlobalization and TradeInternational Monetary Fund Is Life Expectancy Getting Shorter for IMF Employees?
CEPR / May 19, 2010
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEuropeGlobalization and TradeInternational Monetary Fund The European Union’s Dangerous Game
Mark Weisbrot / May 12, 2010
· reportBrazilGlobalization and TradeInternational Monetary FundLatin America and the CaribbeanWorld Capital Controls and Monetary Policy in Developing Countries
CEPR / April 19, 2010
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEuropeGlobalization and TradeInternational Monetary Fund IMF Changing Slowly, But How Much?
Mark Weisbrot / April 01, 2010
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEuropeGlobalization and TradeInternational Monetary FundLatviaWorld Latvia Shows the Damage That Far Right Economic Policy Can Do – With Support from the European Union and IMF
Mark Weisbrot / January 15, 2010
· reportEuropeGlobalization and TradeInternational Monetary FundWorld CEPR Responds to the IMF’s Reply and Defense of Its Policies During the World Recession
CEPR / October 22, 2009
· reportEuropeGlobalization and TradeGrowthHaitiInternational Monetary FundLatin America and the CaribbeanLatviaWorld IMF-Supported Macroeconomic Policies and the World Recession: A Look at Forty-One Borrowing Countries
CEPR / October 05, 2009
· Op-Ed/CommentaryGlobalization and TradeHondurasInternational Monetary FundLatin America and the CaribbeanWorld IMF Gives $164 Million to Coup Government in Honduras, Following Familiar Pattern
Mark Weisbrot / September 03, 2009
· reportGlobalization and TradeGrowthInternational Monetary FundLatin America and the CaribbeanMexicoWorld Costa Rica During the Global Recession: Fiscal Stimulus with Tight Monetary Policy
CEPR / July 13, 2009