Newsday, November 14, 2018
Truthout, November 12, 2018
Common Dreams, November 10, 2018
Chicago Tribune, October 25, 2018
November 9, 2018, Eileen Appelbaum
Voluntary Part-Time Employment and the Affordable Care Act: What Do Workers Do With Their Extra Time?
Hannah Archambault and Dean Baker, October 2018
October 2018, Dean Baker
September 13, 2018, Eileen Appelbaum
The Real News, November 09, 2018
New York Magazine, November 06, 2018
The Guardian, November 04, 2018
The Young Turks, October 31, 2018
Los Angeles Times, October 28, 2018
Blog postings by CEPR staff and updates on the latest briefings and activities at the Center for Economic and Policy Research.
- How Goldman Sachs Still Holds Sway at SEC
- Building An Agency Tracker to Monitor Government Appointments
- Want Transparent Government? Answer These Questions
- Jobs, Pensions Lost in Sears Bankruptcy, but Hedge Fund King Gets Paid
Beat the Press is Dean Baker's commentary on economic reporting. Dean Baker is senior economist at the Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- US Drug Prices Started to Explode in the 1980s, Contrary to What the NYT Tells You
- NYT Can't Distinguish Between Patent Monopolies and Licensing Requirements
- Short-Term Health Insurance Plans Destroy Insurance Pools
Social, political and economic analysis of the Western Hemisphere.
- One Year after Hurricane Maria, Employment in Puerto Rico is Down by 26,000
- Lawfare Comes to Ecuador
- Venezuela: Response to Trolls
Relief and Reconstruction Watch is a blog that tracks multinational aid efforts in Haiti with an eye towards ensuring they are oriented towards the needs of the Haitian people.
- Petrocaribe Protests: What You Need to Know Before October 17
- Own Goal: Fuel Price Increase Generates Crisis in Haiti
- Meet the New Haitian Military ― it’s Starting to Look a Lot Like the Old One
Mark Weisbrot’s blog on economic and political trends in a multi-polar world.
- Venezuela Needs Honest Mediation, Not OAS Intervention
- A Prime Minister Appeals to His Colleagues in the OAS; It’s “Off-Message” for the Media
- Curb Your Enthusiasm: Macron is Just the Beginning of a New Fight for France and Europe
- Venezuela and Selective Targeting
CEPR's analysis of government economic data releases (CPI, Jobs, GDP, etc.).
Graphic representations of data by CEPR researchers on important economic issues.
Compare home ownership vs. rental costs and convert federal budget numbers into per capita or percentage totals.