Truthout, July 9, 2018
Truthout, July 2, 2018
The Philadelphia Inquirer, June 20, 2018
NACLA, May 17, 2018
June 2018, Mark Weisbrot, Lara Merling, Rebecca Watts, and Jake Johnston
June 2018, Dean Baker
June 21, 2018, Dean Baker
June 2018, Ravi Katari, Alex Provan, and Dean Baker
Democracy Now!, July 12, 2018
Fortune, July 10, 2018
The New York Times, July 05, 2018
Agence France Presse, July 02, 2018
Unlike the Current US Government, the Founding Fathers Likely Would Have Been Sympathetic to Puerto Rico's Plight
The Morning Call, June 30, 2018
Blog postings by CEPR staff and updates on the latest briefings and activities at the Center for Economic and Policy Research.
- Non-Shelter Core Inflation Up 0.2 Percent in June, Only Up 1.4 Percent Year-Over-Year
- Serious Damage? The Story on Auto Insurance and Inflation
- Labor Market Policy Research Reports, July 6, 2018
- Wage Growth Remains Modest
Beat the Press is Dean Baker's commentary on economic reporting. Dean Baker is senior economist at the Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Carlos Lozada's Less Than Honest Assessment of Whether Truth Can Survive the Trump Presidency
- Catherine Rampell Can't Even Imagine that China Would Ignore U.S. Copyrights and Patents
- Health Care Spending and Health in GDP
Mark Weisbrot’s blog on economic and political trends in a multi-polar world.
- Venezuela Needs Honest Mediation, Not OAS Intervention
- A Prime Minister Appeals to His Colleagues in the OAS; It’s “Off-Message” for the Media
- Curb Your Enthusiasm: Macron is Just the Beginning of a New Fight for France and Europe
- Venezuela and Selective Targeting
Relief and Reconstruction Watch is a blog that tracks multinational aid efforts in Haiti with an eye towards ensuring they are oriented towards the needs of the Haitian people.
- Own Goal: Fuel Price Increase Generates Crisis in Haiti
- Meet the New Haitian Military ― it’s Starting to Look a Lot Like the Old One
- Haitian Government on the Defensive Following UN Welcoming of Corruption Investigation
Social, political and economic analysis of the Western Hemisphere.
- Mexico's Elections Live Blog
- Study: Argentina's Boom Was Little Influenced by Commodity Prices
- Social Security Protests in Nicaragua? Hold on a Second…
CEPR's analysis of government economic data releases (CPI, Jobs, GDP, etc.).
Graphic representations of data by CEPR researchers on important economic issues.
Compare home ownership vs. rental costs and convert federal budget numbers into per capita or percentage totals.