Truthout, September 26, 2016
The Nation, September 23, 2016
NACLA Report on the Americas, Volume 48, Issue 3, September 19, 2016
Truthout, September 19, 2016
September 2016, Nick Buffie
September 2016, David Rosnick, Alexander Main, and Laura Jung
September 2016, Eileen Appelbaum and Ruth Milkman
August 2016, Cherrie Bucknor
FactCheck.org, September 27, 2016
Inc., September 26, 2016
Morning Edition (NPR), September 23, 2016
The Big Picture, September 23, 2016
Slate, September 22, 2016
Blog postings by CEPR staff and updates on the latest briefings and activities at the Center for Economic and Policy Research.
- Private Sector Employment Has Flourished More Under Democrats than Under Republicans
- Labor Market Policy Research Report, September 19-23
- The Culture of Overwork: A Uniquely American Phenomenon
- Black Women Are the Only Group More Likely to Work Multiple Jobs Now than a Decade Ago
Beat the Press is Dean Baker's commentary on economic reporting. Dean Baker is co-director of the Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Contrary to What AP Tells You, Social Security Is NOT a Main Driver of the Country's Long-term Budget Problem
- If Men Don't Work Because of Video Games, What Explains Women Not Working?
- You Voted to Pay Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf $19.5 Million
Mark Weisbrot’s blog on economic and political trends in a multi-polar world.
- Which Presidential Candidate is Worse for Latin America?
- Brazilian Prosecutor Finds No Crime Committed by Dilma: Will the Law Count for Anything in Brazil?
- Impeachment Effort May Fail in Brazilian Senate
- Democratic Delegates Should Help Save Obama’s Legacy by Blocking the TPP
Putting an end to blank checks for CEOs. These people deserve the public's scrutiny however accomplished they may be in other areas. Director Watch is an effort to provide this scrutiny.
- Kenneth I. Chenault: Director Watch Director of the Day
- Gordon M. Bethune: Director Watch Director of the Day
- Lois D. Juliber: Director Watch Director of the Day
Relief and Reconstruction Watch is a blog that tracks multinational aid efforts in Haiti with an eye towards ensuring they are oriented towards the needs of the Haitian people.
- Clinton E-Mails Point to US Intervention in 2010 Haiti Elections
- US Withdraws Funding for Haiti Elections
- Martelly Bloc Formalizes Alliance with DEA Fugitive Guy Philippe
Social, political and economic analysis of the Western Hemisphere.
- Show Me the Data: On the Ground with USAID in Honduras
- Honduras’ Special Commission on Police Reform: Genuine Cleanup Effort or Yet another PR Scheme?
- Hillary Clinton’s Memoir Deletions, in Detail
CEPR's analysis of government economic data releases (CPI, Jobs, GDP, etc.).
September, 2016 (Prices Byte)
September 2, 2016 (Jobs Byte)
August 16, 2016 (Prices Byte)
August 5, 2016 (Jobs Byte)
Graphic representations of data by CEPR researchers on important economic issues.
September 8, 2016
September 2, 2016
More Workers Are Choosing to Work Part-Time, But Many Want to But Can't Transition to Full-Time Work
September 2, 2016
Compare home ownership vs. rental costs and convert federal budget numbers into per capita or percentage totals.