Truthout, September 25, 2017
Truthout, September 18, 2017
The New York Times, September 14, 2017
The Nation, September 7, 2017
September 2017, Eileen Appelbaum and Rosemary Batt
July 2017, Dean Baker, Arjun Jayadev and Joseph Stiglitz
July 2017, Lara Merling, Kevin Cashman, Jake Johnston, and Mark Weisbrot
July 2017, Eileen Appelbaum and Rosemary Batt
Vice, September 22, 2017
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, September 19, 2017
Bloomberg News, September 18, 2017
Modern Healthcare, September 14, 2017
The Intercept, September 12, 2017
Blog postings by CEPR staff and updates on the latest briefings and activities at the Center for Economic and Policy Research.
- Men 'Not in the Labor Force' are a Lot Like Unemployed Men
- Healthcare Wages Stagnant 2005–2015 for All Gender and Race/Ethnicity Groups
- The Wage Dividend from Low Unemployment: Blacks and Whites
- ACA Repeal and Employment Among Working Class People with Disabilities
Beat the Press is Dean Baker's commentary on economic reporting. Dean Baker is co-director of the Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- NYT Columnist Can't Even Conceive of a Free Market in Prescription Drugs
- Washington Post Says Republicans Believe in the Tooth Fairy and That Tax Cuts Will Spur Growth
- Drug Patents and the Government Debt: Written So Even an Economist Can Understand
Mark Weisbrot’s blog on economic and political trends in a multi-polar world.
- Venezuela Needs Honest Mediation, Not OAS Intervention
- A Prime Minister Appeals to His Colleagues in the OAS; It’s “Off-Message” for the Media
- Curb Your Enthusiasm: Macron is Just the Beginning of a New Fight for France and Europe
- Venezuela and Selective Targeting
Relief and Reconstruction Watch is a blog that tracks multinational aid efforts in Haiti with an eye towards ensuring they are oriented towards the needs of the Haitian people.
- Haiti, Irma, Climate Change, and Priorities
- The UN’s Legacy in Haiti: Stability, but for Whom?
- Did Trump Take a Page Out of Haiti’s Presidential Playbook?
Social, political and economic analysis of the Western Hemisphere.
- How Venezuela Ended Up Becoming an “Extraordinary Security Threat” and Got Sanctioned For It
- Puerto Rico’s Oversight Board: The Grinch who Stole Christmas and Came Back for More
- Mexican Elections and Morena’s Challenge
CEPR's analysis of government economic data releases (CPI, Jobs, GDP, etc.).
September 14, 2017 (Prices Byte)
September 1, 2017 (Jobs Byte)
August 11, 2017 (Prices Byte)
August 4, 2017 (Jobs Byte)
Graphic representations of data by CEPR researchers on important economic issues.
September 14, 2017
September 7, 2017
September 1, 2017
Compare home ownership vs. rental costs and convert federal budget numbers into per capita or percentage totals.