Artsy, November 21, 2017
The Hill, November 20, 2017
Truthout, November 20, 2017
AlterNet, November 13, 2017
November 2017, Dean Baker
The Problem with Blaming Men for Not Working: A Comparison of Labor Market Outcomes for Men and Women
November 2017, Brian Dew
November 2017, David Rosnick and Dean Baker
October 9, 2017
The Hill, November 19, 2017
AFP, November 19, 2017
The Real News Network, November 16, 2017
Guardian, November 13, 2017
Diplomatic Courier, November 13, 2017
Blog postings by CEPR staff and updates on the latest briefings and activities at the Center for Economic and Policy Research.
- Holiday Compilation: CEPR on the GOP Tax Bill
- What Explains the Disconnect Between Employment Growth and Wages in Healthcare?
- 25-Percent Cap on Taxes on Pass-Through Income May Mean More Financial Engineering
- Trump Tweets, CEPR Speaks
Beat the Press is Dean Baker's commentary on economic reporting. Dean Baker is co-director of the Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Republicans Do Not "Think" Tax Bill is Political Death: More Mind Reading at the NYT
- NYT Says Republican Lawmakers View SALT Deduction Repeal As Opportunity to Kick Democrats in the Teeth
- Eliminating the Deduction for State and Local Income Taxes Reduces the Value of the Mortgage Interest Deduction
Mark Weisbrot’s blog on economic and political trends in a multi-polar world.
- Venezuela Needs Honest Mediation, Not OAS Intervention
- A Prime Minister Appeals to His Colleagues in the OAS; It’s “Off-Message” for the Media
- Curb Your Enthusiasm: Macron is Just the Beginning of a New Fight for France and Europe
- Venezuela and Selective Targeting
Relief and Reconstruction Watch is a blog that tracks multinational aid efforts in Haiti with an eye towards ensuring they are oriented towards the needs of the Haitian people.
- Haiti, Irma, Climate Change, and Priorities
- The UN’s Legacy in Haiti: Stability, but for Whom?
- Did Trump Take a Page Out of Haiti’s Presidential Playbook?
Social, political and economic analysis of the Western Hemisphere.
- Honduras: Social and Economic Indicators Since the 2009 Coup
- GoldenTree: An Optimistic Vulture Circling Puerto Rico
- The Media, Venezuela, and Hunger Statistics: A Case Study in Careless Reporting
CEPR's analysis of government economic data releases (CPI, Jobs, GDP, etc.).
Graphic representations of data by CEPR researchers on important economic issues.
Compare home ownership vs. rental costs and convert federal budget numbers into per capita or percentage totals.