· Jobs ByteEconomic Crisis and RecoveryJobsUnited States Preview: Will Job Growth Finally Slow?
Dean Baker / August 31, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEconomic Crisis and RecoveryUnited StatesWorkers The Pandemic Rise in Self-Employment: Who Is Working for Themselves Now?
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEconomic Crisis and RecoveryIntellectual Property Thoughts on Industrial Policy
Dean Baker / August 27, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEconomic Crisis and RecoveryUnited StatesWall Street How to Decimate the Corporate Tax-Avoidance Industry
Dean Baker / DC REPORT / August 22, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEconomic Crisis and Recovery Productivity Growth: What Happened to the Upturn?
Dean Baker / August 22, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryAffordable Care ActEconomic Crisis and RecoveryEnvironmentGovernmentHealth and Social ProgramsInflationUnited States CEPR Statement: Inflation Reduction Act is Historic Progress
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEconomic Crisis and RecoveryEconomic GrowthUnited States Inflation: Engineering a Recession
Dawn Niederhauser / August 12, 2022
· Prices ByteEconomic Crisis and RecoveryEconomic GrowthInflationUnited States Plunging Gas Prices Lead to Flat CPI, Big Jump in July Real Wages
Dean Baker / August 10, 2022
· Prices ByteEconomic Crisis and RecoveryInflationUnited States Preview: What to Look for in the July Consumer Price Index
Dean Baker / August 08, 2022
· Jobs ByteEconomic Crisis and RecoveryJobsUnited States Economy Adds 528,000 Jobs as Unemployment Ticks Down to 3.5 Percent
Dean Baker / August 05, 2022