· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19United StatesWorld Here’s What You Helped CEPR Accomplish in 2020. Where Do You Want To Go In 2021?
Dan Beeton / December 23, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19Economic Crisis and RecoveryIntellectual Property Vaccines, Vaccines, Vaccines – Why Doesn’t Everyone Have One or Two?
Dean Baker / December 22, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19GovernmentHealth and Social ProgramsUnited States COVID Relief Payments Draw an Unfair Line Between Deserving and Undeserving Family Dependency
Shawn Fremstad / December 22, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19GovernmentIntellectual PropertyUnited States Time to End Patent Monopolies
Dean Baker / DEMOCRACY / December 21, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19Economic Crisis and RecoveryPrivate Equity Surprise Medical Billing Legislation is Good News for Patients, CEPR Co-Director Says
Eileen Appelbaum / December 21, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19 Helping the NYT Understand Its Reporting: China’s Coverup Was Not the Cause of the Worldwide Spread of the Coronavirus
Dean Baker / December 19, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19Economic Crisis and RecoveryIntellectual Property China, Christmas, and the Coronavirus
Dean Baker / December 17, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19Intellectual PropertyUnited StatesWorld Want Vaccines Fast? Suspend Intellectual Property Rights
Dean Baker / THE NEW YORK TIMES / December 07, 2020
· Jobs ByteCOVID-19Economic GrowthUnited States PREVIEW: What to Look for in the November Jobs Report
Dean Baker / December 02, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19Intellectual Property How Many Lives Would Have Been Saved if We Had Collaborated on Vaccines With China?
Dean Baker / November 21, 2020