reportDisabilityHealth and Social ProgramsHealthcarePrivate EquityUnited StatesWorkers The New Hospital at Home Movement: Opportunity or Threat for Patient Care?
Op-Ed/CommentaryDisabilityGovernmentHealthcareInequalityLong COVID The Extent and Demographics of Long COVID Disability in United States
Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19DisabilitySpotlightUnited States CEPR Spotlight: Disability
Dawn Niederhauser / December 14, 2022
Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19DisabilityHousehold Pulse SurveyJobsLong COVIDPost-COVIDUnited States The Long Reach of Long COVID: At Least 4.4 Million Adults are Currently Disabled by Long COVID
To book an expert on this topic, contact our media team.
· Op-Ed/CommentaryAbortionDisabilityHealth and Social ProgramsInequalityUnited States How Restricting Reproductive Rights Hurts People with Disabilities: A Review of Research Findings
Annabel Utz / August 17, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryDisabilityInequalityUnionsUnited StatesWorkers Why Union Membership Is Good For Workers With Disabilities
Hayley Brown / July 27, 2022
· reportDisabilityInequalityUnited StatesWorkers Disability and Economic Justice Chartbook
· Op-Ed/CommentaryDisabilityHealth and Social ProgramsHealthcareInequalityLGBTQ+United States LGBT Adults Are More Likely to Experience Mental Health Hardships, But Less Likely to Get Needed Help
· Op-Ed/CommentaryDisabilityHealth and Social ProgramsUnited States The Social Security Disability Trust Fund Has Gotten Healthier: Have Workers?
· Op-Ed/CommentaryDisabilityHealth and Social ProgramsInequalityUnited States The Absence of Universal Social Protections in the United States Harms Black Men