· reportPrivate EquityUSWall Street Update: Are Lower Private Equity Returns the New Normal?
· ArticlePrivate EquityUSWall Street Maryland Senate Hearing on Senate Bill 605, Budget and Taxation Committee
Eileen Appelbaum / 03/02/2017 12:00am
· Op-Ed/CommentaryPrivate EquityUSWall Street How Private Equity Firms are Designed to Earn Big While Risking Little of Their Own
· Op-Ed/CommentaryPrivate EquityUSWall Street Private Equity’s Latest Con: Subscription Line Loans Boost Returns and Deceive Investors
Eileen Appelbaum / 11/17/2016 12:00am
· reportPrivate EquityUSWall Street Everyone Wondered How a Private Equity Firm Would Make Money in a Leveraged Buyout of a Struggling Non-Profit Hospital Chain – Now We Know
Eileen Appelbaum / October 03, 2016
· Op-Ed/CommentaryPrivate EquityUSWall Street PE Firms Give up Equity Stake in Caesars Entertainment to Settle Bankruptcy: Who Are the Real Losers?
Eileen Appelbaum / 09/30/2016 12:00am
· reportPrivate EquityUSWall Street Are Lower Private Equity Returns the New Normal?
· reportPrivate EquityUSWall Street Fees, Fees and More Fees: How Private Equity Abuses Its Limited Partners and U.S. Taxpayers
· Op-Ed/CommentaryPrivate EquityUSWall Street California Bill Would Increase Private Equity Transparency
· Op-Ed/CommentaryPrivate EquityWall Street CalPERS Board Scuttles Effort to Water Down Strategic Objective for Private Equity Investments
Eileen Appelbaum / 12/16/2015 12:00am