· Op-Ed/CommentaryPrivate EquityUnited StatesWall Street Private Equity’s Latest Con: Subscription Line Loans Boost Returns and Deceive Investors
Eileen Appelbaum / November 17, 2016
· reportPrivate EquityUnited StatesWall Street Everyone Wondered How a Private Equity Firm Would Make Money in a Leveraged Buyout of a Struggling Non-Profit Hospital Chain – Now We Know
Eileen Appelbaum / October 03, 2016
· Op-Ed/CommentaryPrivate EquityUnited StatesWall Street PE Firms Give up Equity Stake in Caesars Entertainment to Settle Bankruptcy: Who Are the Real Losers?
Eileen Appelbaum / September 30, 2016
· reportPrivate EquityUnited StatesWall Street Are Lower Private Equity Returns the New Normal?
· reportPrivate EquityUnited StatesWall Street Fees, Fees and More Fees: How Private Equity Abuses Its Limited Partners and U.S. Taxpayers
· Op-Ed/CommentaryPrivate EquityUnited StatesWall Street California Bill Would Increase Private Equity Transparency
· Op-Ed/CommentaryPrivate EquityWall Street CalPERS Board Scuttles Effort to Water Down Strategic Objective for Private Equity Investments
Eileen Appelbaum / December 16, 2015
· Op-Ed/CommentaryHealth and Social ProgramsPrivate EquityWall Street Private Equity Funds Are a Bad Deal for Retired State Workers
· Op-Ed/CommentaryPrivate EquityWall Street As Public Pensions Shift from Hedge Funds, Hedge Funds Look to Main Street
Eileen Appelbaum / November 30, 2015
· Op-Ed/CommentaryPrivate EquityWall Street CalPERS Releases Data on Performance Fees Paid to Private Equity
Eileen Appelbaum / November 25, 2015