Op-Ed/CommentaryEconomic GrowthJobsUnited StatesWagesWorkers Have We Whipped Inflation Now?
Dean Baker / June 04, 2023
ArticlePovertyWagesWorkers The Subminimum Wage Plus Tips: A Bad Bargain for Workers
Sylvia Allegretto / NEW LABOR FORUM / May 15, 2023
Jobs ByteEconomic Crisis and RecoveryJobsUnemploymentUnited StatesWages Strong Job Growth Again in March, but Hours Drop, and Wage Growth Slows Further
Dean Baker / April 07, 2023
Union Membership ByteJobsUnionsUnited StatesWagesWorkers Mixed Union Membership Report Shows Need for Sustained Movement Effort, Pro-Worker Policy
Hayley Brown / January 19, 2023
To book an expert on this topic, contact our media team.
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEconomic Crisis and RecoveryEconomic GrowthInflationJobsUnited StatesWages Biden Gets a Solid ‘A’ at His Midterm
Dean Baker / CHARLESTON GAZETTE-MAIL / January 19, 2023
· Jobs ByteEconomic Crisis and RecoveryInflationJobsWagesWorkers Preview: What to Expect in the December Jobs Report
Dean Baker / January 04, 2023
· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19Economic Crisis and RecoveryInflationUnited StatesWagesWorkers The November Jobs Report Was Not as Strong as Advertised
Dean Baker / December 04, 2022
· Jobs ByteEconomic Crisis and RecoveryInflationJobsWagesWorkers Preview: What to Expect in the November Jobs Report
Dean Baker / November 30, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEconomic PolicyGlobalization and TradeInequalityUnited StatesWagesWorkers The Case for the Trumpers’ Anger
Dean Baker / November 08, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEconomic Crisis and RecoveryInflationJobsUnited StatesWages What’s the Problem with 3.9 Percent Annual Wage Growth?
Dean Baker / November 06, 2022