Op-Ed/CommentaryGlobal Debt CrisisIMFSurchargesWorld IMF Surcharges Can Be Removed as Precautionary Balances Are Safely Within Target
Andrés Arauz / December 08, 2022
Op-Ed/CommentaryIMFSurchargesWorld Why Is the IMF Collecting Surcharges from Developing Countries?
Mark Weisbrot / October 13, 2022
Op-Ed/CommentaryGlobalization and TradeIMFSurchargesWorld “Examining the Gendered and Other Impacts of IMF Surcharges” Event Transcript
Michael GalantAliza Khan / May 17, 2022
Op-Ed/CommentaryIMFSurchargesWorld IMF Projects No Losses if Surcharges Are Removed
Andrés Arauz / May 16, 2022
To book an expert on this topic, contact our media team.
· Op-Ed/CommentaryIMFSurchargesWorldWorld Bank Now Would Be a Good Time for the IMF to Do Away with Unfair and Unnecessary Surcharges
Dan Beeton / FORTUNE / April 22, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryArgentinaEcuadorIMFLatin America and the CaribbeanSurchargesWorld The Gendered Impacts of the IMF’s Harmful Surcharges Policy
CEPR / April 15, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryIMFSurchargesUnited StatesUS Foreign PolicyWorld Congressional Hearing Highlights Need for IMF Policy Change to Support an Equitable Global Recovery
Michael Galant / February 25, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryGlobalization and TradeIMFSurchargesWorld The IMF and Special Drawing Rights: Saving Lives, Backlash and Attempted Coup, and Structural Reform
Mark Weisbrot / November 30, 2021
· Op-Ed/CommentaryIMFSurchargesWorld IMF Surcharges: “Regressive” and “Bad News for the World Economy”
/ October 27, 2021
· Briefing/TestimonyIMFSurchargesWorld Event Transcript – IMF Surcharges: A Necessary Tool or Counter-Productive Obstacle to a Just and Green Recovery?
CEPR / October 05, 2021