ArticleAffordable Care ActHealthcare Thirteen Years After Passage of ACA: Real Progress Has Been Made, But US Needs Medicare for All
Op-Ed/CommentaryAffordable Care ActEconomic Crisis and RecoveryHealth and Social ProgramsHealthcareSocial SecurityUnited States Does Being Balanced at the New York Times Mean Giving the Right Space to Lie?
Dean Baker / February 21, 2023
Op-Ed/CommentaryAffordable Care ActHealth and Social ProgramsSocial SecurityUnited States Why Would Anyone Think the Republicans Are Interested in Lower Budget Deficits?
Dean Baker / February 15, 2023
To book an expert on this topic, contact our media team.
· Op-Ed/CommentaryAffordable Care ActHealth and Social ProgramsHealthcareSocial SecurityUnited States The Washington Post Wants to Cut Social Security and Medicare (Yeah, What Else is New?)
Dean Baker / February 05, 2023
· Op-Ed/CommentaryAffordable Care ActHealthcareUnited States The Crushing Health Care Cost Burden that Never Came (Corrected)
Dean Baker / November 11, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryAffordable Care ActClimate ChangeEnvironmentEnvironmental JusticeHispanicInequalityInflation Reduction ActInfrastructure Investment Jobs ActLatinoUnited States Death and Lost Income: The Impact of Climate Change on Latinx Communities
Amira Chowdhury / October 14, 2022
· reportAffordable Care ActCOVID-19Health and Social ProgramsInequalityLong COVIDUnited StatesWorkers Understanding and Addressing Long COVID
· Op-Ed/CommentaryAffordable Care ActEconomic Crisis and RecoveryEconomic JusticeGovernmentInflationUnited States Grading President Biden’s Economic Record
Max B. Sawicky / IN THESE TIMES / September 14, 2022
· reportAffordable Care ActInequalityUnited StatesWorkers Toward Black Full Employment: A Subsidized Employment Proposal